Friday 2 October 2015

Why have I not been updating?

School is pretty busy and my whole course is ending mid this month. Last month was a school holiday for me and guess how did I spend last month. Let me tell you. What I did was mostly spend my day at hostel watching dramas, eating and sleeping. So unproductive!! I was very uninspired. I was afraid of what might happen to me when my course end. Will I end up jobless? I don't really know what job should I take up after my course end except I know that I want a job that related to fashion. I was thinking whether should I invest in a camera since I love taking pictures. Hmmm should i? Some of the pictures I took for the past 3 months:






 Malaysia trip with classmates for factory visit
                                             Dress Code: Pink, and outfit for my bestie engagement

                                             Universal Studio with Dormates

Cafe hopping with Schoolmates




I took this picture on the day before yesterday.
Wanted to buy it but I need to paste but my hostel don't allow to paste on walls so the only thing i can do is to take picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment